Before You Start
This guide is intended for developers who are interested in integrating with the Paysafe Bank Account Validation API to allow customers to verify that they own the bank accounts to which they want to be paid out by the merchant.
- Before you start integrating, be sure to apply for the accounts you need to test your integration.
- This guide assumes that you have developer-level knowledge of REST-based APIs, which you use to connect to the Paysafe platform.
Using the REST API
- Test API calls can be sent to the Paysafe platform using cURL. Alternatively, you can use a graphical browser-based REST client tool such as Postman or the Advanced Rest Client. An example is provided in the section on REST architecture.
- All API requests must be made over HTTPS. Calls made over plain HTTP will fail.
- API requests without authentication will fail.
Use of the Bank Account Validation requires you to collect sensitive customer information on your e-commerce website and send these to Paysafe with your API request. Your systems will need to be able to collect these details securely.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page