Before You Start
This guide is for developers who want to integrate with the Paysafe payment platform and use the Paysafe Customer Identity API to run Customer Identity checks on customers.
- Before you start integrating, be sure to apply for the accounts you need to test your integration.
- This guide assumes that you have developer-level knowledge of REST-based APIs, which you use to connect to the Paysafe platform.
Using the REST API
- Test API calls can be sent to the Paysafe platform using cURL. Alternatively, you can use a graphical browser-based REST client tool such as Postman or the Advanced Rest Client. An example is provided in the section on REST architecture.
- All API requests must be made over HTTPS. Calls made over plain HTTP will fail.
- API requests without authentication will fail.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page