Integrating the SDK
Please Note: As an ISV / Paysafe Partner, you will need to complete all of the below "merchant" steps on behalf of the Parent Merchant Legal Entity (PMLE) that your merchants will be operating under.
To integrate with our Android mobile SDK, get your API Keys from Paysafe (both single-use token and server-to-server API keys), and download the Android SDK. Single-use tokens are valid for only 15 minutes and are not consumed by verification.
The full steps are as follows:
- Download our Android SDK.
- Integrate your Android app and your servers using the SDK.
- Test and go live.
To add the SDK, you need to complete the following steps:
- Get the source code from our GitHub repository
- Import the SDK project into Android Studio
- Build the project and generate an .aar file
- Add the generated .aar file to your application's libs folder
- Add the following code to your build.gradle file to include all artifacts from the libs folder to your dependencies:
implementation fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.aar'])