- Europe & UK
- United States
Please Note: As an ISV / Paysafe Partner, you will need to complete all of the below "merchant" steps on behalf of the Parent Merchant Legal Entity (PMLE) that your merchants will be operating under.
The Paysafe iOS SDK makes it simple and easy to process payments from within your iOS devices when used with the Paysafe server-side SDKs and REST APIs. The SDK helps collect order and payment data and then passes it securely to your server, from where the Paysafe's REST APIs send the requests to the Paysafe payment platform.
Following payment methods are supported:
- Apple Pay card payments: The iOS SDK helps you generate a Paysafe single-use token, which you can then use with the Server-side SDKs\APIs to complete the card transaction.
- 3D Secure authenticated card payments: The SDK helps you generate a secure device fingerprint id for each card payment, so you can send it to your server, where you can use the Server-side SDKs\APIs to create an authentication.
This guide explains how to process payments with the Paysafe iOS SDK, using Paysafe's REST-based APIs. Just follow these simple steps to start processing transactions in your app:
- Create a Test account in the Paysafe Developer Center, if you don't already have one.
- Get your Apple Pay Merchant Account ID from Apple
- Get your Paysafe API keys
- Download our iOS SDK
- Integrate with the iOS SDK
- Ensure to select the type of integration so that it is in accordance with the expected PCI level.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page