Neteller is an e-money transfer service used to transfer money to and from merchants. The Paysafe Payments API supports Neteller as a Payment Instrument. You can process Neteller payments using the Payments API.
When you want to process a Neteller payment request, do the following:
- Create a Payment Handle with the transactionType parameter set to PAYMENT and the paymentType parameter set to Neteller.
- Since the customer has to complete payment authentication by providing Neteller details, Paysafe returns a response with the following:
- The action parameter is set to REDIRECT.
- A payment_redirect link points to the Neteller redirect URL.
- Redirect the customer to the Neteller redirect URL so they can provide the email address and password details to complete the money transfer.
- Upon successful customer authentication, the merchant gets notified at the URL specified in the on_completed parameter included with their request.
- At this point, the status of the Payment Handle becomes PAYABLE.
- Use the paymentHandleToken returned in the response to process the Payment request.
Once the Payment request is successfully completed, the funds are immediately transferred to the merchant's account.
APIs to Use
When you want to process a Neteller withdrawal request, you would do the following:
- Create a Payment Handle with the transactionType parameter set to STANDALONE_CREDIT and the paymentType parameter set to Neteller.
- This Payment Handle should immediately have the status of PAYABLE
- Use the paymentHandleToken returned in the response to process the Withdrawal request.
Once the Payment request is successfully completed, the funds are immediately transferred to the customer's account.
APIs to Use
To enable the Neteller Verification service a merchant should enable this feature from Neteller’s merchant portal.
- For Client ID and Client Secret, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Server IPs from which the requests come are to be whitelisted by the Merchant Support team.
To perform a Neteller Verification transaction, follow these steps:
- Create a Payment Handle with the transactionTypeparameter set to VERIFICATION and the paymentType parameter set to NETELLER using Payment Handles API
- POST: paymenthub/v1/paymenthandles
- Pass anyone of the following parameters
Date of Birth
Details of the street and related address of the customer
Name of the customer’s country
Postal zip code
- After the request is submitted successfully, the status of the Payment Handle becomes PAYABLE.
- To process the verification request, use the paymentHandleToken returned in the response.
- POST: paymenthub/v1/verifications
- Check the status of the transaction (Completed/Failed) in the response of the verification request.
- Status is completed if there is an active Skrill account.
- Status is failed if customer account was not found at Skrill.
- The verification service returns a MATCH or NO_MATCH response for each parameter provided in the request. It also returns a verificationLevel for an account that shows:
- If the customer is verified.
- If the customer has a verified payment instrument (debit/credit card/bank account registered with their Skrill account).
Member has not been verified, no registered payment instrument.
Member has not been verified and has one or more registered payment instruments (credit card or bank account verified).
Members are verified, no registered payment instruments.
Member is verified, has one or more registered payment instruments (credit card or bank account verified).