- Europe & UK
- United States
Paysafe Payments API allows you to accept payments via multiple payment methods using a single endpoint integration to process payments from your customers. Connect your application directly to the Payments API to process a full suite of REST-based payment methods.
Paysafe Payments API has:
- Definite resource-oriented URLs
- Receives form-encoded request bodies
- JSON encoded responses.
- Communicates using standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
- Single integration for multiple payment methods.
With Paysafe's all-in-one Business Portal, you can also view and manage transaction analytics and account information.
- Contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your API keys.
- For API documentation and to execute Paysafe Payments APIs on the Test environment, refer to the Paysafe Payments API Reference.
Supported Payment Methods
The Paysafe Payments API currently supports the following payment methods:
|Payment Type||Payment Method||Refunds Supported||Settlement Method|
|Prepaid Voucher||Paysafe Card||Yes||Automatic/Manual|
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page