The API endpoint (URI or URL) must point to either the Test or Production (live) environment.
- Test API endpoint: https://api.test.paysafe.com/
For example: https://api.test.paysafe.com/threedsecure/v1/accounts/account_id
- Production API endpoint: https://api.paysafe.com/
For example: https://api.paysafe.com/threedsecure/v1/accounts/account_id
API Endpoint Patterns
The API endpoints typically conform to the pattern of the example below:
Replace the elements in the API endpoint example above as follows:
|Use test for a test transaction. Remove the word test for a live transaction.|
Replace with the API you are using. The available values are:
Replace with your unique merchant account number.
Merchants can have multiple accounts, for example to process payments in different currencies. All accounts can be set up to use the same API key.
Replace with the type of API request, such as enrollment checks or authentications.
|v1||This is the version of the API. Currently all APIs are on version 1.|
Refer to the table below for further examples.
|API Request||Used To||Endpoint Pattern|
|Enrollment Lookup||Verify whether a card is enrolled in 3D Secure.|| |
|Get Enrollment Lookup||Look up an enrollment lookup response.|| |
|Authentication||Authenticate a card with 3D Secure.|| |
|Get Authentication||Look up an authentication request.|| |
- In the above examples replace account_id with your unique merchant account number and replace id with the unique ID of the original transaction.
- Some API endpoints include multiple parameters. For example, to look up an authentication request, both account_id and authentication_id must be included.
Legacy API Endpoints
We recommend that customers using the following API endpoints migrate to the Paysafe API endpoints above:
- Test – https://api.test.netbanx.com
- Production – https://api.netbanx.com