Paysafe designed its Account Management API to enable our Partners to create their own white-labelled merchant on-boarding experience, via a set of REST-based calls. With this API, Partners will be able to tailor their user experience to their business, using client information that they have already collected and verified.
Once a merchant application has been received, Paysafe will quickly enable the merchant for the payment methods selected, which can include card processing and alternative payments. The result of the improved merchant experience will be higher merchant on-boarding conversion rates, which will in turn lead to increased processing volumes.
You can do the following with the Paysafe Account Management API:
- Retain control of the merchant boarding experience.
- Implement REST-based API requests that allow businesses to start processing payments.
- Take advantage of Paysafe's auto-adjudication and on-boarding engine.
- Use any language or platform to make requests through standard HTTP protocols.
- On-board merchants in Europe, Canada, and the U.S.
Before starting your integration you should review the following background material:
Due to differing regulatory regimes across Europe and North America, mandatory fields will differ by region – these will form the basis of your user experience. Each API request details the mandatory and optional fields. You can also see an overview of the mandatory and optional fields for Canada, Europe, and the US in this table.