Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows customers to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web.
It is easy to set up and gives your customers a simple and secure way to pay with their Apple devices.
It digitizes your traditional credit or debit card. It is similar to contactless and online payments, with the addition of two-factor authentication via Touch ID, Face ID, PIN, or passcode.
It is supported on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.
Please get in touch with your account manager to get Apple Pay enabled in your Paysafe Account.
- Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and newer models
- Apple iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and newer
- Apple Watch Series 1 and newer (when paired with iPhone 5 or later)
Apple Pay is also supported in Safari on the following platforms:
- iOS 11.3 and later
- macOS 10.12.6 and later, in Safari 11.1 and later
Your customers can see Apple Pay as a payment method option if they:
- Use Apple Pay-compatible device.
- Use Safari if they are paying on the web.
- Located in a country or region where Apple Pay is available.
- Have an existing card added to their Apple Pay wallet.
Apple Pay Usage Guidelines
The following links provide information on the correct usage of Apple and Apple Pay collateral in your products, including in your apps, web sites, and marketing material.
- Guidelines for Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights.
These guidelines are for Apple developers and other parties wishing to use Apple’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
- Identity Guidelines for Developers.
These guidelines are for Apple Developer Program members who provide their app or website users with access to the Apple Pay feature in iOS, watchOS, or on the web with Safari.
- Acceptable Use Guidelines.
These guidelines are for businesses that wish to incorporate Apple Pay into their websites, including prohibited uses and design standards.