Reporting API is currently in the beta phase and intended to be used only by the pilot partners. Please reach out to your Partner Manager if you wish to be a part of the pilot project.
Paysafe Group's Reports API enables its Partners and Merchants to obtain pre-defined reports more efficiently and through different protocols/channels as per the needs. The Reports API provides endpoints for querying and generating reports based on your payments history. You can extract the data to a report in .CSV format.
You can retrieve the following reports using the Reports API:
- Onboarding Holds (onboarding_holds_report)
- Onboarding (onboarding_report)
- Onboarding Pending (onboarding_pending_report)
- Payments On-Hold (payments_holds_report)
- Daily Processing Fees and Interchange CC (daily_processingfee_interchange_cc)
- Daily Processing Fees and Interchange DD (daily_processingfee_interchange_dd)
- Monthly Processing Fees and Interchange CC (monthly_processingfee_interchange_cc)
- Monthly Processing Fees and Interchange DD (monthly_processingfee_interchange_dd)
- Daily Detailed Transaction Activity DD
- DD Returns
- Notification of Change
- Splitpay Returned DD Returns
The following table outlines the usage matrix of the reports:
|Daily Processing Fees and Interchange CC||Yes||Yes|
|Daily Processing Fees and Interchange DD||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Processing Fees and Interchange CC||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Processing Fees and Interchange DD||Yes||Yes|
|Daily Detailed Transaction Activity DD||Yes||Yes|
|Notification of Change||Yes||Yes|
|Splitpay Returned DD Transactions||Yes||Yes|
Features of the API:
- Enables you to access reports via an HTTP Protocol (A webhook will be sent when the report is ready)
- Currently, you can access reports on-demand
- The reports are available in .CSV format
Generating your reports is easy and they are pre-configured. When you hit the Reports API, the reports are generated asynchronously and you will be notified through the configured web hook URL to download the reports.
Paysafe Group generates all your data on a daily basis beginning at 12:00am UTC. The data for each day is defined as account activity that takes place between 12:00am UTC and 11:59pm UTC.
|Onboarding||Within 12 hours|
|Transactions||Within 12 hours|
For example, your account activity on January 1, 2021 (from 12:00am to 11:59pm UTC) is available in the onboarding reports by January 2, 2021 at 12:00pm UTC.
Users who access reports in some non-UTC timezones can experience an additional delay of a day. For example, the report for Monday will not be available until Wednesday morning when viewed in PST time zone). This is because data is processed by UTC day, and the last few hours of Monday in PST correspond to Tuesday morning in UTC. Because of this, the report cannot be made available until Tuesday's data processing is finished at 11.59 am on Wednesday.
As the Paysafe Group data processing pipeline runs more than once in a day, in some circumstances, the morning data can be available if the report request is placed at a later part of the day.
How it Works
The merchant/partner hits the Reports API. The <MadCap:variable name="devcentre.OrganizationName"/> Reports API fetches the data from the <MadCap:variable name="devcentre.OrganizationName"/> backend and delivers it via a pre-configured webhook. The following flow diagram illustrates the information flow:>