Configuring the Magento 2 Integration
After installing or updating the Magento integration, configure payment methods in the following way:
- In the Magento admin page, select STORES, and then, under Settings, select Configuration > SALES > Paysafe Hosted Payment Solution.
- Under General Settings, type the following for your card payment method (you can find most of these in your Paysafe account settings):
- Account Id
- API Username
- API Password
- Single-Use Username
- Single-Use Password
- Merchant Name
- Merchant Email
- Shop URL
You need to set these only once as they are inherited by all payment methods.
- Under Payment Methods, select Cards, and then configure the following items:
- Enable – set to Yes to enable the card payment method.
- Payment Capture Method - select the type of widget to use at checkout: Paysafe Checkout or Paysafe.js.
- Environment – select the environment to use: TEST (no real money involved) or LIVE (real money involved).
- Enable 3D Secure Authentication – select Yes to use 3D secure card-holder authentication.
- Cards types – (only configurable when Paysafe.js selected as a Payment Capture Method) Use standard MS Windows techniques to select the card(s) supported by your store.
- Auto Settle - select Yes to follow each payment authorization by a settlement, or No to authorize only.
- Payment from Applicable Countries – select All Allowed Countries to allow transactions from all the countries listed in Payment from Specific Countries. Select Specific Countries to allow transactions only from the countries you select in Payment from Specific Countries.
- Payment from Specific Countries – specify the countries from which transactions are allowed. Use standard MS Windows techniques to select the countries supported by your store.
- Order – define the order in which the card payment method is shown in the order process. Set to 1 to make this method the first listed in the payment widget; set to 2 to make it second, and so on. Choosing a number already assigned to a method increases that method’s number - and that of all subsequent methods - by one.
- Click Save Config.
Testing the Integration
Before using the integration in a Production environment, you should test it thoroughly on a Test system to ensure that it runs smoothly.