The nopCommerce open-source eCommerce platform is the basis of thousands of online stores. It contains a catalog front-end and an administration tool back-end, and provides a fully customizable shopping cart.
You can enable credit card payments through Paysafe by installing the nopCommerce Paysafe payment processor on your system using the following procedure:
These instructions assume that you have a Paysafe account.
- Download the ZIP file from Paysafe.
- Unzip the file into a temporary folder and access its contents.
- Copy the Payments.PaySafe folder (containing Description.txt) to your application's /web_root/plugins/ folder.
- Log in to your nopCommerce account, and then click Administration to access the Dashboard pages.
- Navigate to your plugin list (in the navigation bar, click Configuration > Plugins > Local plugins), to display a list of Local plugins.
- Find the row containing the Pay Safe - Credit Card plugin (Payments.Paysafe), and then click Install. This installs the plugin.
If the plugin is not listed, click Reload list of plugins at the top of the page.
- In the Pay Safe - Credit Card row, click Configure to configure the following so that the plugin can use your Paysafe account.
- Select Use test environment to use the test endpoint. Clear it to use the live endpoint.
- In Account Id, type your merchant account ID.
- In Api key username, type your server to server API key user name.
- In Api key password, type your server to server API key password.
- In Api single-use token username, type your single-use token API key user name.
- In Api single-use token password, type your single-use token API key password.
- In Transact mode, select either Authorize or Authorize And Capture, as required.
- In Additional fee, type or select the value of an additional fee to add to each transaction. This is either a flat amount or a percentage, depending on the setting of the next parameter.
- Select Use percent for additional fee to apply the value specified in the preceding parameter as a percentage of the transaction value (for example, 2.0000 = 2%). Clear the check-box to apply the value as a flat amount in the local currency (for example, 2.0000 = $2).
- The Paysafe JS Url is the URL of the Paysafe.js SDK.
- Navigate to Configuration > Payment > Payment methods and ensure that the payment method is active.