Sending Data Securely
It is essential that confidential information (documents or data files) is encrypted before sending to Paysafe. To send your data securely to Paysafe Technical Support, please use the enclosed public key available on this page (March 2017 onwards). The full list of steps are detailed below:
Import the Paysafe public key. See the following article for more details about importing public keys. The key details are as follows:
- Key ID: F1826EBE
- Key type: RSA
- Key size: 2048
- UID: MerchantSrvsTech@paysafe.com
- Fingerprint: 49AA 30A3 4A06 4794 37F0 1DDF A340 92A7 F182 6EBE
- Encrypt the documents or data files using the imported Paysafe Public Key. See the following article for more details.
- Sign the documents or data files using the Paysafe Public Key. See the following article for more details.
- Upload the encrypted and signed material to Paysafe SFTP. See our Using WinSCP guide for details.
Please contact technical support for more information.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page