- United States
Paysafe designed its new Applications API (the single Onboarding API) to enable platform partners to create their own white-labelled merchant onboarding experience, via a single REST-based API call. With this API, you will be able to tailor your user experience to your business, using client information you have already collected and verified.
If partners don't intend to collect the Know Your Customer” (KYC) obligations, Paysafe will collect and maintain this information.
Once a merchant application is received, Paysafe quickly enables the merchant for the payment methods selected, which can include card processing and alternative payments. The result of the improved user experience will be higher onboarding conversion rates, which will in turn lead to increased processing volumes.
You can do the following with the Paysafe Applications API/Merchant Onboarding API:
- Use it as a single point application for partners to apply for Paysafe products
- Retain control of the merchant onboarding experience.
- Implement REST-based API requests that allow businesses to start processing payments.
- Take advantage of Paysafe's automated onboarding verification services for 3rd party vendor checks
- Use any language or platform to make requests through standard HTTP protocols.
- Onboard merchants. Currently, it is available only for the U.S.A.
- Apply for multiple locations with one application
- Apply for multiple payment methods for each location
- Apply for multiple currencies for each payment method offered
- To save and update the application in parts before submitting for processing
- To retrieve the application data that was submitted
- To get notified of the application status updates by subscribing to webhook notifications
Before starting your integration you should review the following background material:
Europe and North America have different regulatory regimes, which will affect the mandatory fields you need to fill out. – these will form the basis of your user experience. Each API request details the mandatory and optional fields.