Before You Start
- To use the Hosted Payments API you must be PCI-DSS compliant to level SAQ-A or SAQ-AEP.
- Before you start integrating, be sure to apply for the accounts you need to test your integration.
- This guide assumes that you have developer-level knowledge of REST-based APIs, which you use to connect to the Paysafe platform.
- Test API calls can be sent to the Paysafe platform using cURL. Alternatively, you can use a graphical browser-based REST client tool such as Postman or the Advanced Rest Client. An example is provided in the section on REST architecture.
- All API requests must be made over HTTPS. Calls made over plain HTTP will fail.
- API requests without authentication will fail.