- Europe & UK
- United States
Paysafe Checkout is a highly secure overlay that allows you to accept payments from cards, direct debits, bank accounts, and other alternative payment methods while ensuring security and minimizing your PCI compliance efforts. Integrate Paysafe Checkout with your website or app and instantly start accepting payments from your customers.
Paysafe Checkout overlays open like a form on your website or app. With one simple integration, you can accept payments from multiple payment methods.
- Apple Pay
- Direct Debit
- VIP Preferred by Global Payments
- PlayPlus by Sightline
- Interac Online
- Interac eTransfer
- SafetyPay eCash
- SafetyPay Bank Transfer
Why Paysafe Checkout?
- Single integration for multiple payment methods
- It takes care of your security and PCI compliance needs
- Secure and easy way to accept card payments using save card feature
- Customisable checkout look and feel
- Multi-device support (all desktop and mobile browsers)
- All-in-one Business Portal, which allows you to track and manage your financial transactions.
Payments API now supports all types of merchants. Payments API supports non-3DS cards, 3DS1.0 and 3DS2.0 credit cards. Paysafe is compliant to 3DS version 2.1.0.
The Paysafe Checkout offers you the following payment features:
- Payment methods: Credit cards, Debit cards, Paysafecard, Paysafecash, VIP Preferred, Play+(Sightline), Skrill, Interac, Paypal, Interac eTransfer, Neteller, ACH, EFT, Apple Pay, Interchecks (Credit/Debit Cards) and Mazooma.
- Payment authentication: 3D Secure Version 1.0, 3D Secure Version 2.0.
- Currencies: USD
- Multi-Device Support: All Desktop, Mobile Browsers, For Apple Pay - (Safari).
You can try out Checkout now by clicking the Try Now link below. You won't be charged for the transaction as it runs in the test mode.
Use the following test card values:
- Test card number 4242 4242 4242 4242 with any three-digit CVC code and expiration date in the future.
To know the test details for other payment methods, contact your account manager.
Refer to the Paysafe Payments API Reference for the API documentation, and to execute Paysafe Payments APIs on the Test environment.