The API endpoint (URI or URL) must point to either the Test or Production (live) environment.
- Test API endpoint: https://api.test.paysafe.com/
For example: https://api.test.paysafe.com/directdebit/monitor
- Production API endpoint: https://api.paysafe.com/
For example: https://api.paysafe.com/directdebit/monitor
The API endpoints typically conform to the pattern of the example below:
Replace the elements in the API endpoint example above as follows:
|Use test for a test transaction. Remove the word test for a live transaction.|
Replace with the API you are using. The available values are:
Replace with your unique merchant account number.
Merchants can have multiple accounts, for example to process payments in different currencies. All accounts can be set up to use the same API key.
Replace with the type of API request, such as and purchases and credits.
|v1||This is the version of the API. Currently all APIs are on version 1.|
Refer to the table below for further examples.
|API Request||Used To||Endpoint Pattern|
|Purchases||Process a Direct Debit purchase request|| |
|Cancel Purchases||Cancel a Direct Debit purchase request.|| |
|Get Purchases||Look up a Direct Debit purchase request using the ID returned in the response to the original request.|| |
|Standalone Credits||Credit an amount to a customer's bank account.|| |
- In the above examples replace account_id with your unique merchant account number and replace id with the unique ID of the original transaction.
- Some API endpoints include multiple parameters. For example, for a purchase lookup request, both account_id and purchase_id must be included.
- The examples point to the production system.
We recommend that customers using the following API endpoints migrate to the Paysafe API endpoints above:
- Test – https://api.test.netbanx.com
- Production – https://api.netbanx.com