- PAYMENT_HANDLE_PAYABLE - This webhook notifies that the payment handle token created for the required purpose and it can be executed when the preliminary requirements are completed, the next API call with the payment handle can be done.
- PAYMENT_HANDLE_PROCESSING - This webhook is triggered when the user is successfully redirected to the payment platform page and operation has started for the payment by the user.
- PAYMENT_HANDLE_COMPLETED - This webhook is triggered when the process of the payment handle token is completed after triggering the next API i.e. Payments or Standalone Credit API.
- PAYMENT_HANDLE_EXPIRED - This webhook is triggered when the next step is not initiated after the payment handle is created within the given time frame, the duration can be seen in the response to/paymenthub/v1/paymenthandles API under the tag timeToLiveSeconds.
- PAYMENT_HANDLE_FAILED - This webhook is triggered when the user is successfully redirected to the payment platform page but some technical error occurred and final communication couldn't reach back to Paysafe.
- PAYMENT_PENDING- The payment is pending because the transaction hasn't been completed from the bank account to Skrill wallet to merchant.
- PAYMENT_COMPLETED/SETTLEMENT_COMPLETED - The payment was completed successfully.
- PAYMENT_FAILED - This webhook is triggered when the payment fails during the process.
- SA_CREDIT_FAILED - This webhook is triggered in case the transaction was initially completed and later failed due to some settlement error.
- SA_CREDIT_ERRORED - This webhook is used when there is a technical error during the initiation of a transaction.
- SA_CREDIT_PROCESSING - This webhook is triggered when the withdrawal has been initiated but due to various bank delay reasons or time zone issues the actual money transfer has not happened.
- SA_CREDIT_COMPLETED - The withdrawals was completed successfully.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your response!
On this Page